The 3 Main Dental Marketing Campaign Types and When to Use Them
If you want to grow your dental practice, you’ll need to know how to acquire high-quality leads and convert them into consistent patients. The marketing campaign solutions you use should help you achieve these goals efficiently. To make things easier, let’s discuss the three main dental marketing campaign types and which scenarios they are best for!
3. Paid Social Media Advertising Campaigns
With a social media marketing campaign, it is easy to reach the audience you are looking to communicate with online. From Facebook and YouTube to TikTok, sometimes this type of campaign can be very effective. However, for this campaign type to work, you must first establish your practice and conduct solid, up-to-date, market research.
Social Media Marketing Campaigns are Most Effective For:
• Practices looking to reach a demographic between 18-45 years of age
• Dental practices that have a viable social media presence already
• Practices with plenty of accurate market research concerning the demographic they wish to target
• Practices looking to inform new patients or tell a story with an ad campaign
This Campaign Style is Ultimately Best For: Digitally Established Practices That Already Use SEO
2. Paid SEM (Search Engine Marketing) Campaigns
An array of paid search engine strategies can be used to generate leads and target patients effectively. By taking advantage of online ads, dental practices who aren’t sure which demographic to communicate with can reach an audience that is already searching for a specific service. Many SEM ads are Pay-Per-Click (PPC). So, if you have the budget, this can be an effective way to target leads based on your geographic region.
SEM Campaigns Can Be Ideal For:
• Dental practices with high-traffic websites
• Practices with large advertising budgets
• Those with an experienced team of web engineers/tech support people/designers to manage leads and generate ads that people will want to click
This Campaign Style is Ultimately Best For: Practices with Large PPC Budgets
1. Paid and Organic Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Campaigns
Finally, there are paid and organic search engine optimization campaigns. Although this type of marketing campaign strategy may take more time to generate leads than the previous two options, it is by far the most cost-effective solution. Search engine optimization involves making your website interesting and filled with pertinent information and keywords that customers are likely to search for on their own. Not only does good SEO help you reach the target demographic that you want to communicate with, but it can help you stretch your advertising budget further. By providing keyword-dense blogs and interesting information on your website, you can naturally improve your page rank on Google, drive traffic to your practice, and generate leads. Plus, good search engine optimization strategies help improve brand recognition and will prepare you to implement other types of marketing later on.
SEO Marketing Campaigns are Great For:
• Newer dental practices or those with new websites looking to ensure that they are easy to find online
• Dental practices with positive reviews or a good local reputation
• Those who wish to provide engaging information for their patients online
• Practices who want to build a solid foundation for effective ongoing marketing
• Implant dentistry, sleep dentistry, pediatric dentistry, niche services, and more
This Campaign Style is Ultimately Best For: Practices of All Sizes Looking To Consistently Expand Over Time
YOUR DEDICATED DENTAL IMPLANT ADVERTISING TEAM
Apex Dental Solutions has been helping practices grow through Dental Implant Marketing, Full Arch Dental Implant Marketing, and All-on-4® Dental Implant Marketing.
Ready to grow your dental implant practice?
If you are a dentist looking for a relationship and trust from your marketing partner, we may be a good fit…
It all starts with a solid foundation.